Excuse my juvenile giddiness, but this fledgling blog is happy to see that some people think the content here is worth sharing. So am reblogging their reblogs. Here's what has been shared, to my knowledge:
- Kevin DeYoung's Five Questions about Sanctification and Good Works (October 27, 2015), reposted at SharperIron (October 28, 2015)
- Christian nation? Part 2: Prayer, political agenda, and freedom of religion (June 13, 2013), reposted at SharperIron (June 25, 2013)
- Christian nation? Part 1: Mark Noll, George Washington, and revisionism (June 11, 2013), reposted at SharperIron (June 14, 2013)
- Christianity is a crutch (February 21, 2013), reposted at theologyweb (February 21, 2013)
- Pro-PETA means Pro-Life, right? (January 19, 2013), reposted at SharperIron (January 20, 2013)
- N.D. Wilson and mythology (October 27, 2012), retweeted by N.D. Wilson and others.
- Why I Am Not a Christian (June 3, 2012), reposted at Taking back the Bible (June 10, 2012)
- Waiting on science: Bertrand Russell's presuppositional apologetics (May 8, 2012), reposted at The Poached Egg (May 9, 2012)
- The Hunger Games (March 24, 2012), reposted at Christian Filmmakers (April 26, 2012)
- Can I use a projector and keep my hymnal, too? (March 20, 2012), reposted at SharperIron (March 21, 2012)
Ever since the first post of this blog, I've had my sights trained on expanding these musings to include guest posts from other Christian professionals. While I attempt to provide information from the literary world through my original posts and English musings, here is something a little different.